The unique InterView Box© was developed by lifelining for live situations where TV makers want to directly hook up Sennheiser MKE2 range Microphones to a fixed symmetrical line without having the hassle of looking after Batteries, Transmitters and frequencies. Ideal for live Interviews, Talkshows, News presenters.
The InterView Box© unit is a compact device that is phantom powered by your mixer or your Broadcast camera. The unit has a symmetrical XLR output that is galvanically de-coupled from the MKE-2 microphone electronics. This results in an easy to operate box with superb audio quality.
- For all Sennheiser MKE2 series electret lavalier microphones fitted with a 3.5 millimetre jack*
- Powered by Phantom power (48V DC via XLR microphone cable).
- High output gain; excellent signal-to noise ratio (far better than when using a Sennheiser ‘EW’-series bodypack series transmitter / receiver).
- True balanced output 600 ohm (high quality transformer).
- XLR-output galvanically de-coupled from microphone internal electronics.
- InterView Box© can also be used as a ‘DI -box’ to hook up asymmetrical lines (guitar, keyboards or speaker lines) to a symmetrical input.
- Built-in 10 Db attenuator; broadcast specifications.
*Interfaces for other brands (AKG, Shure, Thomann) and other connectors (DIN, Tüchel, mini XLR) can be built on special request
More information: mail firstname.lastname@example.org